Advertisement

How to Sew a Robe

How to Sew a Robe Make a robe with these drafting and sewing instructions to sew a bathrobe - DIY gift for women that can be made in any size out of rectangles. Blog post with more info and links here ↓


Techniques mentioned in the video:
How to finish seams
How to stitch in the ditch
How to do a ladder stitch

Links to tools in video, commissions earned on these links
Ruler
Point turner
Quick turn tool
Sewing clips

Wearing in this video - Abrazo T-shirt, sewn in rayon knit with added cuffs, pattern available in my shop here

Subscribe to my newsletter (this is how you get access to my free pattern gallery) here:
●▬▬▬▬▬● L I N K S ●▬▬▬▬▬●

B L O G :
SHOP :
F A C E B O O K:
I N S T A G R A M :
P I N T E R E S T :
T W I T T E R :

sewing,pattern drafting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments