Advertisement

Baron Digital TV Box with Youtube

Baron Digital TV Box with Youtube A new digital TV Box from Baron that includes a unique feature.. support for Youtube streaming using the optional WIFI stick.

If you attach a USB flash drive, it can also pause, rewind and record live TV.

I borrowed this box directly from Baron, after seeing other reviews. I plan to return the box.

In my testing, the Youtube streaming wasn't always smooth. Sometimes it required buffering. I couldn't easily determine if it was my connection or the box. But I suspect the box needs some tweaked/improved firmware.

baron tv box,baron dtv box,baron box with youtbe,dtv philippines,digital tv philippines,baron antenna,baron digital antenna,digital tv receiver,baron digital tv receiver,baron digital tv,baron digibox,baron digital receiver,baron digibox unboxing,gma affordabox,baron digital tv receiver youtube,baron digital tv receiver with wifi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments