Advertisement

Analysing Jamie and Chris Watts During The Jail Visit

Analysing Jamie and Chris Watts During The Jail Visit In this video I analyse Jamie Watts' conversation with Chris Watts on the 5th of November 2018, the day before he pleaded guilty to murdering his pregnant wife Shanann and their two children, Bella and Celeste. Jamie comes across as very protective towards Chris to the point of being apparently blind to who he is and I look at this in relation to what it means to be a 'golden child'.

I have done extensive research on narcissism and the effects of narcissistic abuse. I work as a coach specifically with people who have experienced an abusive relationship. Let me know in the comments section below what video you would like me to make about an aspect of narcissism that interests you and please subscribe to my channel!
contact@liveabusefree.com

Jamie watts,Chris Watts,Chris Watts documentary,american murder the family next door,Chris Watts Netflix,american murder Netflix,the family next door Netflix,Cindy Watts,Shanann Watts,Chris Watts parents,Shannan Watts,Chris Watts sociopath,chris watts psychopath,Chris Watts murder,chris watts narcissist,abusive relationship,chris watts family,covert narcissist,watts murders,narcissistic personality disorder,narcissistic abuse,manipulative,golden child,

Post a Comment

0 Comments