Advertisement

PAPA SAID NOBODY SLEEPLOCKES ON THRUSTYDAYS, So I'm sleeplocking on a thrustyday.

PAPA SAID NOBODY SLEEPLOCKES ON THRUSTYDAYS, So I'm sleeplocking on a thrustyday. Welcome to my Sleeplocke-esque run of Pokemon Emerald. This is a unique run of Pokemon Emerald (you have probably seen SmallAnt1
and Tion do something like this).
In this particular run my team will be randomized at the beginning of every battle, however unlike what most people have done... I will also be batling against random pokemon.
I will be playing through this game in one sitting, hence it being sleeplocke-esque. However, I will not be doing a true nuzlocke do to the nature of this run. I will be doing something similar.

I call this type of challenge a Llama-locke (shoutout to A Morid Llama (Ricky)) for the idea!

Rules of this run:
1) I can catch the first pokemon of each route to use in the game.
2) If I defeat that pokemon, I lose the encounter, or if I run out of pokeballs.
3) If I white out without back-up pokemon in the box I reset.
4) For added challenge Each pokemon I lose in battle I will lose 1 slot in my party until I white out. (I get one slot back after each gym leader victory, and 1 slot back after every other rival fight.)
5) Once I white out i can only have a max of 5, if I white out again I only get 4. So on and so forth After i white out the 6th time... It's a reset.


Donations:

You can donate to me directly through my streamlabs link.

Idk what i can use for donation things so here's kinda a small list

$10 - claim a name. I'll keep a list of donors.

DonoDeaths and DonoResets have all been purchased. plz let me finish.

Big Shoutout to Miguel (Mixone93) for making this possible. Without you this would be a boring old sleeplocke.

thrustyday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments