Advertisement

How to Blend Acrylic Paint II - 4 Blending Techniques for beginners | Easy Painting Tutorial

How to Blend Acrylic Paint II - 4 Blending Techniques for beginners | Easy Painting Tutorial Since I am doing besides acrylic pouring also abstract acrylic paintings, I received a lot of questions about how I blend my acrylic paints. This is my second painting tutorial for beginners where I show 4 blending techniques with some tips and tricks, that I use for my acrylic paintings. I really hope this is helping you to blend your acrylic paint.

See my other paint blending tutorial with other techniques here:

Timestamps:
0:01 Intro about blending techniques
1:00 Showing my tools and supplies
1:09 1st acrylic paint blending technique horizontal
3:35 2nd acrylic painting technique diagonal
5:47 3rd blending technique in a circle
8:00 4th abstract technique with a sponge
14:22 after thoughts and some more tips
Thanks for watching!

SUPPLIES
See the paint and brushes I used in this video here:
Find here all the supplies/paints I use:

SUPPORT
If you want to support my fluid art channel: Or check out my art for sale:

There will be more acrylic pouring tutorials, abstract acrylic paintings, experiments & techniques coming, if you like to follow me, you can subscribe to my channel and click the bell icon (so you will be notified whenever a new video is up). Also I’d very much appreciate any feedback. And of course I love to challenge myself, so if you have an idea, let me know in the comments and I’ll give it a try!

I am an acrylic pouring addict, without a doubt. Playing with colors, testing out new fluid art techniques, brands, sizes & collaborating with other abstract fluid artists; is the best. Since I started this journey I feel more balanced in my work and passion. If you see these fluid painting tutorials and feel like, this is something for me: go for it! The fun thing about fluid painting is, that even though you do exactly the same, the outcome is different everytime. Also everybody has a different view of composition, colorcombinations and the way of doing a technique, what makes and keeps it so interesting to watch. Thank you for watching and following me in my modern art journey!

More about rinske douna:
Art for sale:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Amazon store:
Merchandise:

#blendacrylicpaint #acrylicpainting #paintingtutorial

How to blend,acrylic paint,blending techniques,blending technique,blending for beginners,blending tutorial,blend tutorial,acrylic painting,blending colors,blending paint,how to blend paint,how to paint,acrylic painting tutorial,rinske douna,acrylic pouring,dutch pour,fluid painting,sunset painting,blend painting,acrylic paints,beginner painting,painting tutorial,paint lesson,abstract acrylic painting,abstract painting,wow art,art tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments