Advertisement

Little Known Secret to Success that Most People Miss

Little Known Secret to Success that Most People Miss Have you ever felt the pressure of knowing that if someday you achieved your dream, then you could FINALLY start enjoying your life more?


My name is Trent, and after years of failing at what I thought was the "correct" way to achieve success, I decided to go about it differently.

The TrentMakesMusic channel is a weekly web-series showing my mission to enjoy the hell out of every little moment here and now...so I don't have to wait for some day down the line.

Subscribe to see how in the process of making covers and original music, I keep an optimistic attitude while battling self-doubt and a lack of patience on my journey to be a full time singer-songwriter.

TrentMakesMusic,channel branding,channel trailer,introduction to youtube channel,R&B cover videos,r&b music covers,r&b singersongwriter,trent,little known secret to success,secret to success,what is the secret to success,what is the secret to a successful life,the secret,

Post a Comment

0 Comments