Advertisement

15 MIN AB WORKOUT - Let's Train Together | No Equipment I Pamela Reif

15 MIN AB WORKOUT - Let's Train Together | No Equipment I Pamela Reif A NEW routine with lots of new exercises ♥︎

We train upper abs, lower abs & side abs! That’s why we need 15min - we gotta do the whole thing :) I talk you through all the exercises, give you tips on how I do the exercises, what's important & how I train my abs efficiently - those 15min are flying by, you got this.

No excuses guys, grab a towel or yoga mat and join me for this quick & intense session. Can’t wait to make those abs burrrrrn!

__

No Equipment needed. No rests (sorry to disappoint you right away). No noise (no jumps or anything). Everything is going to be down on the mat :)

_

▸ You can find free WORKOUT SCHEDULES on my Instagram Channel. I saved them in my highlights. ➞ Instagram

__

➞ Instagram
➞ Food Account
__

Music by Epidemic Sound

workout,training,abs,sickpack,flat,tummy,stomach,exercise,how to get,home workout,no equipment,sport,kayla itsines,sweat,body fat,get thin,lose weight,fit,healthy,sit up,crunch,plank,strong,intense,fat burner,instagram,puma,lower abs,bauchfett,schwabbeliger bauch,cardio,30 seconds,kurz,keine gewichte,no weight,bodyweight,körpergewicht,pamela rf,best ab workout,muscle,madfit,tammy hembrow,bauchmuskeln,bauchspeck,talking,tips,live,corona,quarantine,10 min,

Post a Comment

0 Comments