Advertisement

MY NOSE JOB | My Story, Before + After, Do I Regret It?

MY NOSE JOB | My Story, Before + After, Do I Regret It? This video is one that I have thought about making for a long time but never wanted to draw attention to the one thing that to this day is my biggest insecurity. For the longest time I used to feel like I couldn’t be an advocate for self-love when I myself underwent something that “changed” me, and even then, couldn’t figure out just how to to fully love and accept myself. What I learnt was that while my physical appearance may have changed, but the real change has to come from the inside 💗

SOCIALS:
IG @nitsanraiter

nose job,nose,job,surgery,rhinoplasty,nitsan raiter,self love,selflove,self,love,positivity,thoughts,before and after,before,after,nosejob,

Post a Comment

0 Comments