Advertisement

A COMPLETE tour of the FISH inside my 700G AQUARIUM

A COMPLETE tour of the FISH inside my 700G AQUARIUM HEY! I know a lot of you don't know im on instagram, but i am! Follow me there so you see everything first! PLUS we go live for HOURS some times! @uarujoey
Instagram ►

become a member ►

Get my book ►

Merch ►



Facebook ►

The king of DIY aquarium projects, education and inspiration!



MAIL TO:

PO BOX 25054

Truro, NS

B2N 7B8

Canada



How to build aquariums:

How to build aquarium filters:

How to build aquarium stands:

How to build aquarium equipment:

How to build aquarium lighting:

How to build aquarium decorations:

Varius aquarium tutorials:

ALL Thursday videos:

ALL Sunday videos:





My aquarium pumps, circulation and lights are by:

My aquarium racks and the aquariums within them were made by:

My aquarium backgrounds are made by:

aquarium,Monster fish,aquarium gallery,king of diy,uarujoey,fish tank,fish tank tour,aquarium tour,large aquarium,huge aquarium,monster aquarium,large fish tank,huge fish tank,monster fish tank,giant gourami,stingray,clown loach,veija,cichlid,fish,uaru,bichr,pleco,sunshine pleco,arowana,asian arowana,gourami,fish room,

Post a Comment

0 Comments