Advertisement

Perfect Casting With Polymer Clay and Intricate Silicone Molds Tutorial Featuring Zuri Designs Molds

Perfect Casting With Polymer Clay and Intricate Silicone Molds Tutorial Featuring Zuri Designs Molds Want a perfect polymer clay cast every time when using intricate silicone molds? In this tutorial I will show you how to achieve just that.
Zuri Silicone Molds are the most intricate and best quality silicone molds I’ve come across! I know you will love them just as much as I do.
Stay in the know with Zuri and join their Facebook group. Rumor has it when they reach 500 members they will be having a spectacular giveaway!
To see the technique used to finish these beauties off, please watch my other tutorial here:
As always, thanks for watching!
________________________________
Products used:
Butterfly and Bee Zuri Silicone Mold:

Beetles Zuri Silicone Mold:

________________________________
Please join my Facebook group:


Follow me on Social Media
Facebook:


Instagram:


Pinterest:


My website:
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

polymer clay,tutorial,zuri designs,silicone@molds,intricate,air dry clay,resin,epoxy,baking,fondant,scrapbooking,mold making,casting,perfect cast,crafting,diy,how to,home decor,gifts,journal cover,art tile,wall art,design,liquid polymer clay,thinking outside the box,alison merritt,crafts,pendants,jewelry,box decor,decorate,cakes,cupcakes,food grade,molds,mold,inspire,create,easy,colorful,detailed,cast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments