Advertisement

Use of despite the fact that & in spite of the fact that | use of managed to & able to in part 88

Use of despite the fact that & in spite of the fact that | use of managed to & able to in part 88 Managed to ( कामयाब हो गया )

Friends जब कहना हो कि किसी काम को करने मे कामयाब हो गया तो इसके लिए आप Managed to का use करके अपने sentences को बोलेंगे

Here are some examples

मैं इंग्लिश सीखने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to learn English.

मैं इंग्लिश बोलने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to speak English.

मैं समझाने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to make you understand English.

मैं समझाने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to save money.

मैं चाल चलने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to play tricks .

चोर भागने में कामयाब हो गए
The thieves managed to flee.

मैं एक अच्छा अध्यापक बनने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to become a good teacher.

मै मैच जीतने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to win the match.

मै prize जीतने में कामयाब हो गया
I managed to win the prize.

Spoken English Sir Application


Facebook page link


Insagram link


Step by step videos link


Spoken English videos link


#despitethefactthat&inspiteofthefactthat#useofmanagedto

spoken English,daily used sentences,learn English by taukir alam,tense learning video,practice english speaking,daily bole jane wale sentences,learn english through Hindi,english with takir alam,english grammar,spoken english video through hindi,story translation,translation tricks,everyday used English,learn to speak English,

Post a Comment

0 Comments