Advertisement

How to Revamp|Fix Your Closure Sew In

How to Revamp|Fix Your Closure Sew In In this video I’ll be showing you how I revamp / fix my closure sew in I had in for two weeks now !!

Let’s Be Friends On Social Media
Insta - Yungclassyy
Snap - Yungclassy
Twitter- Yungclassy

For Any Business Inquiries Please Email Me @
Yungclassy16@gmail.com

I Do Not Own Any Music Used Or Played In This Video

Camera - iPhone XS Max
Editing - iMovie

how to,closure,how to fix a balding closure,closure sew in,how to make a wig,how to style your sew in,how to wash sew in with closure,how to lay your closure,how to was your sew in and real hair,sew in,lace closure,how to fix and maintain your lace closure,how to was sew in,how to revive closure,how to fix closure,how to wash sew in weave,how to fix a closure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments