Advertisement

I Left Darts In Acid For 30 Days! And Also Coca-Cola, Bleach, Petrol, Diesel and MORE

I Left Darts In Acid For 30 Days! And Also Coca-Cola, Bleach, Petrol, Diesel and MORE If you would like to support me other ways, then you can via Patreon!

Follow me on Instagram!
Please Subscribe if you enjoyed this video :)Also! my twitter is I'll follow you back, I promise :) PLEASE LIKE! I hope you've enjoyed my videos about darts and whatever else dart related content I have uploaded, hopefully you'll also enjoy the rest of my content here on youtube! I have videos showing darts statistics, pdc darts, bdo darts, pdc q school, pdc world championships, darts averages and all sorts!(#leavingthingsin, #acid, #darts)

darts,leaving darts in acid,acid for 30 days,acid,I Left 5 Things In Sulfuric Acid For 30 Days...,leaving things in acid,leaving things in sulfuric acid,sulfuric acid,orbeez,leaving orbeez in sulfuric acid,leaving chicken in sulfuric acid,leaving eggs in sulfuric acid,leaving gummy bears in sulfuric acid,leaving smart watch in sulfuric acid,leaving things in jars,TylerTube,what happens when you leave things in sulfuric acid,experiment,leaving 5 things in jars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments