Advertisement

ASMR Felt bag that needs to have his back cracked

ASMR Felt bag that needs to have his back cracked One day when I was searching for some new props in a nearby store, accidentally I stumbled across this poor bag that was lying alone beneath a whole bunch of purses and wallets.

He looked as if he wanted to cry out to me:

''Pick me up, please, pick me up. . My back hurts so much that I can't even move. Help!''

I couldn't pass by indifferently, so I picked it up and then created this video. In my opinion this bag makes some really satisfying and relaxing sounds.

Only in an ASMR video you can watch a guy pretending to give a massage and a back crack to a felt bag.

I know it is weird, but who cares if the sounds can help you relax :)


Please do not forget to hit that thumbs up button if you enjoyed watching. Thanks!

Audio:

Patreon:

My equipment:

Mic 1:

Mic 2:

Pair of mics 3:

XLR cables:

Audio Interface:

Laptop with passive cooling for sound recording:

Recorder 1:

Recorder 2:

Camera 1:

Camera 2:

Lens 1:

Lens 2:

Lens 3:

asmr,massage,back,crack,crinkle,sounds,relaxing,relax,

Post a Comment

0 Comments