Advertisement

Why I open-sourced my Startup product which was just about to finish !!!

Why I open-sourced my Startup product which was just about to finish !!! There was a situation I faced and maybe you may too face the same situation someday in the future. Its the journey for mindset from the start of product making. Please help in sharing the message with the community and building a stronger nation.

Previous Video
I trained a bot to answer Python Queries | Cloud | Chatbot | AI


Github:

Other projects coming soon .....

DO Like and share
For more such content do Subscribe.

Website


About me:


Check me out on INSTAGRAM:


My Facebook Page:

open source,linux,startup,opensource,machine learning,python download,startup india,startup company,covid 19,corona,soilder,Indian soilder,python tutorial,startup stories,startup india registration,startup india scheme,the lean startup,chatbot in python,chatbot icon,national innovation foundation,inspiring thoughts,Inspiring,inspiring meaning,awe inspiring,open source initiative,open source vs closed source,open source software,artificial intelligence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments