Advertisement

This Might Have Been My Luckiest Week in Oldschool Runescape! Main Progress #10 [OSRS]

This Might Have Been My Luckiest Week in Oldschool Runescape! Main Progress #10 [OSRS] Hey guys, and welcome back to another main progress video. This has been a pretty eventful week. We had the release of the new sins of the father update, as well as my luck this week has been pretty insane.

Today I am mainly focused on the new content, but I manged to make quite a few gains elsewhere as well. I manged to get pretty lucky at raids, as well as pet hunting. I think this might have been my luckiest week in quite some time. I am finally starting to train some of my slower skills. Including agility, runecrafting and fishing. That said I'm getting closer and closer to another 99.

Thanks for watching!

Flipping Discord


Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to my Youtube members!

- Mandeep Singh
- All Day Ray
- Michael
- Harry Roberts
- Faerell 2000
- Jamie B

osrs,oldschool runescape,runescape,old school runescape,osrs main progress,luckiest week osrs,osrs lucky,osrs luck,luck osrs,oldschool runescape luck,progress osrs,my luckiest week osrs,oldschool runescape luckiest week,pet hunting osrs,osrs pet,lucky pet osrs,osrs lucky pet,money making osrs,osrs money making,osrs sins of the father,sins of the father osrs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments