Advertisement

Scrapbooking Tutorial: How to back a Cut File

Scrapbooking Tutorial: How to back a Cut File Hi Creative friends, Thanks for stopping by my YouTube channel and checking out my latest process video. Feel free to leave me any questions in the comments. Like and subscribe if you enjoyed seeing my project and would like to see more like this. Gwen xo

++++++++++ ✂️
Equipment I use - these are not affiliate or sponsored in any way, I just tried to find links to larger stores that would be more likely to have stock.
EK Success Scissors -
Fiskars Scissors -
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive -
Fineliner Bottle -

++++++++++ ✂️
Freebies ⬇️ ++++++++++ You can also find me on : Instagram: Facebook:

++++++++++ ✂️✂️✂️ My cut file shop ✂️✂️✂️
CUT to YOU store:
CUT to YOU blog:
CUT to YOU Pinterest:
++++++++++
::::::::::::::::::::
Music: Little Idea - Bensound

Support by RFM - NCM:
::::::::::::::::::::

Gwen Wruck,Scrapbooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments