Advertisement

REBUILDING The Cheap HYBRID Civic BATTERY PACK *And Then Unhooking It*

REBUILDING The Cheap HYBRID Civic BATTERY PACK *And Then Unhooking It* I bought Honda Civic Hybrid for $1,100 with a bad battery, and all the parts to fix it in the trunk! After using the parts in the trunk to rebuild the battery pack I found out it maybe quite a bit more broken than I thought. Without the motor commutation sensor the IMA won't run, and many other components seem to have failed in the chain. If you unhook the MCM and turn off the battery pack breaker you can make it drive like a normal car, so that's what I'm going to do for now.

Autel MX808 Scanner:

MERCH:
Shop Motul:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#HondaCivic #Hybrid #CarRepair

Honda Civic Hybrid,Honda Civic IMA,IMA Failure,Bad Hybrid Battery Civic,Honda Civic,7th Generation Civic,Honda,Civic,2nd Generation IMA,NiMH Car Battery,I Bought A Cheap Honda,Cheap Honda Civic,DIY,Car Repair,Honda Civic IMA Repair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments