Advertisement

NO ONE LEFT! THE BEAUTIFUL ABANDONED MANSION | Everything got left behind

NO ONE LEFT! THE BEAUTIFUL ABANDONED MANSION | Everything got left behind Hey my lovely lot hope your all well during this horrible time that we all face together, all my love to uses and you family, i am considering changing my name on YouTube!! any suggestions??

Story goes
On our way though France yet again we discover another time capsule, A huge chateau near to the south of France, its a shame the place got a little ransacked. I got told some of the locals went in and took all the treasures. The story goes a couple and there son lived here, the sad twist to the story the place now sits abandoned. Please enjoy try watching to the end and then if you liked it please be a star and leave me a nice little thumbs it shows me people care.

I love exploring and with your help my channel will grow and i can get bigger and explore more greater and further a field, so a am asking my lovely people can you share my content and help me grow will me the world to me. xxx

It cost nothing to subscribe check out the rest of my videos and if you Don't like what you see then feel free to unsubscribe, i get the question asked so many times why ain't people seeing when i upload its simple hit that bell notifications, i try to post every Friday and sometimes a throw back Wednesday video.

BUSINESS EMAIL ADDRESS
Abandonedworldexplorer@gmail.com
Also drop a email if interested in Merch!!!


IF YOU WISH TO HELP US EXPLORE MORE AND GET OUT MORE A FEW DOLLARS WOULD GO A LONG WAY.

Patron- ABANDONED WORLD EXPLORER

Any Donations for my trips which helps massively also please leave a message on PayPal the link is below.

*Paypal.me/cripsy83 or abandonedworldexplorer@gmail.com (PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE)

Follow me on Instagram


Follow me on facebook


twitter


Music used from

483978004.1518976371

Other explorers in the video

EXPLORING WITH FIGHTERS


Exploring with Bucky


Flex urban exploring


Proving demons




Equipment used

1st Camera video


2nd camera used for pictures


My back pack LOWEPRO

people just vanished,family disappeared,abandoned millionares mansion,belgium,france,abandoned house,haunted places uk,quarantine,covid 19,abandoned places,abandoned secret,explorer,urbex,steve ronin,exploring with josh,proper people,top 10,top 20,abandoned cars,abandoned world,abandoned theme park,abandoned in the jungle,documentary,untouched,pewdiepie,music,bts,2020 movie trailers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments