Advertisement

I Tried Following A Soap Cupcake Tutorial

I Tried Following A Soap Cupcake Tutorial So I am a huge fan of fancy soaps, in every way, shape, and form - I love smelling soaps, feeling soaps, and using soaps - and last year I even tried following a soap art tutorial to attempt to make my own batch of snazzy, swirly soap. So when I stumbled upon a whole new category of soapy treats - *dessert* soaps - I figured, we had to try and make some soap cupcakes for ourselves. So I followed a sparkling champagne soap cupcake tutorial from Soap Queen TV/Bramble Berry with ~interesting~ results, to say the least!

EDIT: also, apparently the goggles we were wearing aren't the safest option, so if you try something like this please get some real soap-making goggles!!

This video is NOT sponsored!!

Safiya's Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

The tutorial we followed is here:
You can check out Anne Marie's channel here:
And the Soap Queen blog here:
And the Brambleberry store here:

And the inspo for this video, Nectar Bath Treats here:


MUSIC
Via AudioNetwork

i tried following a soap cupcake tutorial,soap cupcakes,cupcake soap art,bramble berry,soap queen tv,soap art,safiya soap,soap,soap making,cold process soap,safiya soap art tutorial,safia,safiya nygaard,safiya and tyler,dessert soaps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments