Advertisement

An amazing view of Kabah a few moments before Zuhar Prayer | Kabah Tawaf | zuhar Prayer

An amazing view of Kabah a few moments before Zuhar Prayer | Kabah Tawaf | zuhar Prayer #KabahView
#Tawaf
#ZuharPryaer

Narrated Az-Zuhri that he visited Anas bin Malik at Damascus and found him weeping and asked him why he was weeping. He replied, "I do not know anything which I used to know during the life-time of Allah's Apostle except this prayer which is being lost (not offered as it should be)."

: Sahih al-Bukhari 530
In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 10, Hadith 507
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Asslam o Alikum
Dear brothers and sisters,
I belong to saudi arabia and the main purpose of creating this channel is guide muslims all over the world that how to perform umrah and all packages for umrah. Further more this channel will introduce you different sacred islamic places in Makkah and Madina. If you want to get information about Umrah and other islamic points then contact me on my email and My facebook id
or u can ask question in comments.
Please dont forget to subscribe my channel
Need any help and information please contect me on my soial account
facebook id :

makkah,ramzan,view of kabah,azaan in mecca,khana kabah tawaf,today ive tawaf,makkah live today,hafiz,kashif,mahmood,zuhar prayer,makkah prayer live,azan makkah,madinah,hajj,umrah,imam,haramain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments