Advertisement

walk the road with someone that is depressed but unsure of how to interact.

walk the road with someone that is depressed but unsure of how to interact. Do you want to walk the road with someone that is depressed but unsure of how to interact? I have a few suggestions for you to connect with this person, especially during this time of lockdown and social distancing.
This is my first video on my channel Depressed101 and I am looking forward to sharing my story and my experience with you.
Please subscribe to my channel so that we can stay in touch.
COVID-19 Update:


Please feel free to send me an email if you want me to make a video about a specific topic where you need answers.

info.depressed101@gmail.com
Together we can make a difference.

depression,depressed,covid-19,lockdown,commecting with depression,stressed,anxiety,mental health,bipolar,disorder,hospital,helping someone with depression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments