Advertisement

THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN RECORDING MUCH (Read description)

THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN RECORDING MUCH (Read description) the reason is because i am moving and non of my friends are online when i need them to be. Its not their fault. its mine I have been doing stuff but i didn't get the time to record with them we ARE running out of ideas. And We have plenty of people for us to roleplay. Most characters are in break. Like Bonnie is sick and that he is busy most of the time so i don't want to bother Freddy has activities with his family that i really can't bother him. I don't know about Scarlet but I keep in touch with them. The Corna virse is bothering many people make sure to wash your hands! And So that if i end up making another Roleplay video i hope you can enjoy! And Please comment ideas like Freddy becomes Angry. Or Climson becomes a Villain again. thank you so much for hanging with me in these past weeks.

[Description]
Disclaimer: i do not own any ship or any music!


art of thumnail:
Star_m8

●•don't bother any of the people i credit or harass them•●

thanks to:
Nate jones
Ian miller
Nathan covert
his brothers

the gang was normally gonna be abe to all my friends and that they desirve all the credit and most of the ideas come from me and nathan covert i won't tell you who he is because of safty hassert. And please don't bully or harass them for being or playing their part

puppet:

Circus freddy:

Climson:

Bon:

Funtime Scarlet:


fan club on discord:

twitter:
Check out Funtime Climson (@ClimsonFuntime):
Instagram:
Funtime climson

Goal: 160 subs!

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments