Advertisement

Review for Seiko Presage SARW047 | SPB091J1 what is my favorite enamel dial watch

Review for Seiko Presage SARW047 | SPB091J1 what is my favorite enamel dial watch The SARW047 / SPB091J1 was released on Feb, 2019 when it is 1 year ago.
The dial made by enamel.And deep blue color. The so long second hand what seems leach to corner of the dial. The number what Roman numeral notation. The high sense shape of hands. The elegance coloring of dial what can check the time easily....

Immediately after the launch announcement, I ranked it in my favorite watch :-)

But there are some bad points;
The material is stainless steel but without coating. So it can get scratches easily. Little bit heavy. If you want to replace to other band, it is hard to replace because the end links are solid.

Finally, I feel Seiko's commitment to this timepeace. The serious shape. Elegance vibe design.I can say it is absolutely " Genuine Watch".
If you have interest, check the below product page URL!




I have sold Japanese watches which they are only "My Favorite Watch". My online store started from Mar, 2020. If you have interest, check it out!


#Genuinewatch #sarw047 #Presage

JDM,Japan,unboxing,review,watch,genuine watch,2020,SARW047,SPB091J1,Enamel,2019,Seiko,Presage,enamel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments