Advertisement

Finding the Answer to 'What Does The Fox Say' on a Music Calculator

Finding the Answer to 'What Does The Fox Say' on a Music Calculator It's been 7 years and no one really knows the answer to the question, "What Does The Fox Say?" So I've decided to take things up a notch and use a music calculator to see if I can find an answer.

If you're reading this, hi! I'm ShivVZG, a sophomore at the University of Southern California. I make weekly SAT tips + College Admissions advice videos, as well as meme/fun videos to keep things interesting and perfectly balanced, as all things should be :P

If you wanna see more content, subscribe! : D
----------»
----------»
----------»

SAT Reading Tips Playlist:

#WhatDoesTheFoxSay #FindingtheAnswer #Ylvis

What does the fox say,What does the fox say ylvis,The answer to what does the fox say,What the fox actually says,What does the fox say parady,What the fox say piano,ShivVZG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments