Advertisement

Part 1: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Ironman Stream - 'Third Time's The Charm'

Part 1: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Ironman Stream - 'Third Time's The Charm' ▷ Playlist:
----
๐ŸŽจ Design by CyanYoh:
----
๐Ÿฆ Twitter:
๐ŸŽฅ Join Me:
๐ŸŽฎ Twitch:
๐Ÿ’ฐ Patreon:
๐Ÿ—จ️ Discord:
๐Ÿ“˜ Facebook:
๐Ÿ“ท Instagram:
----
Welcome to my Ironman run of Radiant Dawn. The rules for this run are simple, any units lost are gone forever and if I get a game over for any reason, the run is over, though I might re-start from scratch if the run hasn’t gone on for long. I will be playing on Hard Mode with a New Game+ unlocked so I can get bonus characters. I will make an exception for the Ironman rule for certain chapters where some Green Units can cause a Game Over without me being able to do anything about it (like Ranulf in 3-P), if this happens I will restart the chapter.

#fireemblem #radiantdawn #nintendo

Part 1: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Ironman Stream - "Third Time's The Charm"

fire,emblem,fire emblem,radiant,dawn,Tellius,Ike,Micaiah,Nintendo,wii,ironman,stream,playthrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments