YOU have control over how this video goes! Which will you choose?? 🤔 Are you looking for an in-depth painting tutorial, chock full of tips and tricks for watercolour beginners? If so, click here:
How about a relaxing painting timelapse with piano music and no talking? Yes please! Click here:
Or maybe you feel like listening to a Hans Christian Andersen classic while watching me paint? Get those nostalgia vibes and click here:
I really hope you enjoy the format of this video! I had so much fun making multiple versions to try to suit everyone 🙂
The concept of this video was inspired by Chandler Ainsley's brilliant Choose Your Own Adventure Reading Vlog, which you can see here: (Let her know I sent you so we can become friends, please and thank you! 😂)
Should I do another video like this in the future? Let me know in a comment!
🖊 Shop my favourite supplies here:
MY FILMING EQUIPMENT
- Sony A6300 Camera:
- Sigma 16mm lens:
- Fujifilm XE2 Camera w/ Kit Lens:
SUPPORT ME
🌱 shop my stickers:
💛 join the squad on patreon:
🎨 shop my art on Society6:
👕 shop my merch on Teespring:
SOCIAL LINKS
📸 instagram:
📌 pinterest:
📖 goodreads:
🐦 twitter:
🎵 spotify:
DISCOUNTS
💻 SKILLSHARE: Try premium FREE for two months:
💰 RAKUTEN: Get $10 bonus cashback when you sign up using my link and spend at least $25 while using the Rakuten extension!
📔 DINGBATS*: Get 10% off your Dingbats* purchase with code PLANTBASEDBRIDE10
🏠 AIRBNB: Get $50 off your first trip using AirBnB! www.airbnb.ca/c/elizabetht3664
🚗 $2 off each of your first 3 Uber rides: Use code elizabetht5060ue
🔴 THINX: Thinx period-proof underwear... get $10 off your thinx purchase and give me $10 at the same time! (win-win) use this link:
👖 Girlfriend Collective… Take $10 off your first purchase of $95 or more at Girlfriend Collective — they make all of their activewear from sustainable materials and it’s beyond comfy. You can thank me later :) (and I get free leggings)
BUSINESS INQUIRIES
💌 plantbasedbride@gmail.com
DISCLAIMER
💸 Some of the above links are AFFILIATE LINKS which means I make a small amount of $$ off your purchase. It's great because you pay the same amount but I also make a tiiiiiiny number of $ for referring you. It's totally a win-win. So thanks, friend!
0 Comments