Advertisement

Nothing less than this ( No less)

Nothing less than this ( No less) Highschool Sweetheart is out now on SoundCloud too

This is the remake of no less by G Lewis and Geazy

Follow me on social media
Instagram: triekar_
SoundCloud: Triekar

Lyrics:
Yeah you take away the soul when you try to hold me
I'm gonna give you everything cuz you my homie
If I disappear someday will you try to chase me?
You and I are perfect match ( yeah that's funny)
Cuz you deserve everything and more
You're royality a true queen that a king adore
I need you by my side we can lay on our magic floor
Doing things I never did before

Fuck being selfish I just wanna give you more
Pay attention to little things to listen for
Will you stay with me if I was broke, sorry
It sounds like I don't trust you I apologise

True love true comprise
Ride or die by my side as I'm on the rise
Yeah u do things that makes u shine
Look you priceless more than a dime
But I'm a lover I'm trying to give you all of me so, if you down to follow me gotta do it honestly, you heard about em hoes
My dark side follows me, but I just cut em off
Trading quantity for quality

Chorus
I hold heaven in both hands
Give u my hardest no rest
I just wanna do u right girl

Giving you my all nothing less than
More than a wifey that my bestfriend
Do it all for my baby not a question
Haters hate keep hating, bless them
I wanna be in your room we clould sleep all day
I wanna be in your arms I can't stay away
I hope we into the point where we don't have to lie
When you tell me is everything gonna be okay
It's not easy to being lover let's keep it real
You numb the pain that I could really feel
Make it vanish in a moment with a magic pill
I jjst wanna get away I just wanna chill
Will you stay with me I don't wanna poke
When we see in the mirror all we see is smoke
Will you stay with me if I was broke
Loves a challenge bht this ain't gotta be difficult

less)

Post a Comment

0 Comments