Advertisement

Marketing Campaigns Behind The Scenes: Laid By Lira

Marketing Campaigns Behind The Scenes: Laid By Lira Hey Trill Tribe,
In this video, I give y'all some behind the scenes footage from a marketing campaign I helped coordinate with Laid By Lira! This was an amazing opportunity and I'm glad I finally get to show y'all a little bit of what I do outside of YouTube. Let me know what questions you may have about my life as a digital strategist and let me know what y'all would like to see next!

Check out how I got this look:

My Social Media ♥
JOIN MY Patreon:
Twitter:
Instagram:

♥LISTEN TO MY PODCAST♥
Soundcloud:bit.ly/2rccZTf
Spotify: spoti.fi/2re2e2U
Apple Podcasts: apple.co/2SiQYO8
Google Play: bit.ly/2Snhp5r

For Collaborations, Sponsorships, and other inquiries
contact: Trillbeautiexo@gmail.com or Mariam@MARSPublicRelations.com

day in the life,youtuber day in the life,day in the life of a brand strategist,day in the life of a youtuber,entrepreneur life,entrepreneur lifestyle,social media entrepreneur,how to be a social media influencer,how to be a boss,girl boss lifestyle,how to start a business,lifestyle vlog,entrepreneur vlog,black entrepreneur vlog,digital marketer,digital marketing manager,woman business owner,social media strategy,lira galore,laid by lira,

Post a Comment

0 Comments