Advertisement

MAKE Paper Clip EMBELLISHMENTS FROM Leftover Paper SCRAPS! A “NO SKILLS REQUIRED” Craft!

MAKE Paper Clip EMBELLISHMENTS FROM Leftover Paper SCRAPS! A “NO SKILLS REQUIRED” Craft! Let’s Rock and Roll guys! Making these cute little paper clip embellishments is so easy. All you need is a paper clip, scrap paper and few pieces of your favorite bling. That’s it! You can make bunches of these diy paper clip embellishments, and use them on a variety of crafts. As I will be doing in the upcoming days. You are going to love making these paper clip embellishments!

2oz glue bottle I am currently using
Keys
Reptile Glue
Finger blade
Score board
CHIPBOARD
1 inch double sided TEAR TAPE
Bone Folder
MAGNETS

I get a lot of questions about my nails. Here is what I use:
UV/LED GEL NAIL LAMP
BLUE NAIL COLORS I WEAR
BASE COAT AND HI GLOSS TOP COAT I WEAR

For Reptile Glue availability and questions

Email info@reptileadhesive.com
Phone 772-888-6066

Craft!

Post a Comment

0 Comments