Advertisement

It's Examine Time!

It's Examine Time! Hello Truth Seekers!  

Thousands of you are receiving this and I am so grateful for that! ๐Ÿ™ I'm coming to you from my bed today! 

It's Holy Week and it is time for us to examine our consciences and reflect on our lives. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Let's do this TOGETHER!

Check out the video!

This is MY FAVORITE "Examination of Conscience"... Everyone please join me no matter what you believe! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Let's end this last week STRONG! You know that I have struggled during these last few weeks. ๐Ÿ˜ But I am calling on Him to give me the grace to end it powerfully ๐Ÿ˜‡ with God, I can do anything...

For those struggling with prayer and a regular practice of prayer check out my VIDEO prayer program Special discount for Truth Seekers! ๐ŸŽ I'm here to walk WITH YOU each day! 


Don't forget to subscribe to my free daily 10 minute podcast Reality Reflections! ๐Ÿฅฐ


TOGETHER - let's examine our lives, reconcile with God, pray and sacrifice this LAST week before Easter! Have a blessed and inspired week!

P.S. Do you know someone who might want encouragement on their journey? Please share and have them sign up to receive their own email each week.

Kendra Von Esh,Catholic,Ascension Presents,Christianity,Find Something More,Reality Reflections,God,Spirituality,truth seekers,examine ourselves confession,

Post a Comment

0 Comments