Advertisement

I Made a Song Out of Hate Comments (Diss Track + Music Video)

I Made a Song Out of Hate Comments (Diss Track + Music Video) THIS WAS SO GOOD
I made a FaZe Rug Diss Track from a bunch of hate comments I get... And it actually turned out pretty good! Who wants another diss track?
• JOIN THE RUGRAT ARMY ►

GO SPAM MY OTHER PAGES!!
Instagram ►
TikTok ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug"

If you're reading this that means you noticed I changed the last line of my description and I STILL LOVE YOU :)

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,i made a song out of hate comments,faze rug song,hate comments song,diss track,faze rug diss track,faze rug music video,diss track music video,i made a diss track,song out of hate comments,made a song out of hate comments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments