Advertisement

I BOUGHT THE UK'S CHEAPEST GTR!

I BOUGHT THE UK'S CHEAPEST GTR! I JUST PURCHASED THIS NISSAN SKYLINE GTR FOR $$$$$!!

JOIN THE CERTI MOVEMENT HERE:

NEW PHUNDO ART - DINGERZ / ONLINE FRIDAY!!
Spotify:


BEATS BY : LUCUS LUCK /

Get your (perfectly washed) hands on the new CERTI t-shirt. Proceeds of every sale go towards a non-profit organisation that supports those most vulnerable in the current situation. Together. We will beat this. Apart.

Stay safe, & WASH YOUR HANDS.

ALL OF THE BEST BIKES ARE HERE:

WHAT VIDEO NEXT?? SHALL WE SANITISE PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THEY NEED IT??

THE #CERTIFAM MOVEMENT IS REAL

Follow my social accounts to keep up with me & what I'm getting up to.

Snapchat: @bmxsnapper

Instagram:


nissan,skyline,cars,car vlog,Ryan taylor,gtr,cheapest gtr,I bought the cheapest,I bought the cheapest gtr,Ryan Taylor car,certiwhips,certifam,certified,london,shmee,insane,test,Gtr sound,loud,fast gtr,Gtr review,review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments