Advertisement

How to get the body that you want? Get the knowledge, skills and abilities to get a fitter !

How to get the body that you want? Get the knowledge, skills and abilities to get a fitter ! Hi there and welcome to my channel!

If you’d like to learn how to improve and transform your body by getting healthier and fitter, I would like to invite you to consider subscribing to my NEW Channel by clicking the subscribe and notification bell buttons below so you will be notified when I upload a new video.

Hi, I’m Coach Sharm. I’m a personal trainer and body transformation coach. I am also a consultant lecturer in a local University here.

I help people transform their bodies without depriving themselves of their favorite food and spending countless hours at a gym. I’ve been doing this for more than 22 years.

Together with my team, we have coached more than 10,000 people.

I am blessed with multiple International master trainer certifications and a masters degree in Sport Science and Exercise.

With these diplomas, I am fully equipped and armed to help you gain knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of nutrition, mindset, and exercise.

And when you implement the strategies that I share with you, your body and mind, will thrive. This will help you transform your body, get you a healthier and fitter body and mind.

If you are like many other people, you may find that there may be too much information on the internet. And you might feel lost and confused. You may also be constantly searching for the right answers in the area of body transformation such as losing fat, eating right, building muscle, or increasing metabolism.

In this channel, my goal is to make one additional video per week by filtering out the noise for you. I intend to teach and share science-backed knowledge that is easy to understand and implement. These videos should be easy to consume as I intend to keep them between 15 seconds to 10 minutes each.

If you’re looking for answers to finally stop:

❌ Being Unhappy
❌ Being Overweight
❌ Feeling Weak
❌ Having Lack of energy
❌ Having No Confidence

To someone who

✓ Have a fitter and healthier body and mind;
✓ Attain a low body fat percentage;
✓ Have high energy levels;
✓ have Better the clarity of mind;
✓ Improve the cognitive system;
✓ Get stronger;
✓ Improve flexibility;
✓ Have a high level of body confidence;
✓ Have the ability to go about doing activities of daily living without any pains in your body;
and In general:
✓ able to LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST,

I would like to invite you to consider clicking on the Subscribe button and then clicking on the notification Bell so you'll be notified everytime after I upload a new video in the channel.

I thank you in advance for your support and I look forward to sharing more with you. In the meantime, take care and stay safe always.

LIKE MY VIDEO?

DO SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE BELL if you'd like to get fitter, have better clarity of mind, be pain-free, lose weight, and change your body for the better.



I’m Coach Sharm, a Personal Trainer, Body Transformation Coach, a Fat Loss Coach and Corporate Speaker since 1998. I'm also a university lecturer for a local university here in Singapore. I’ve got a Master of Science Degree and have gone through 5 master trainer certifications. I'm equipped to help you.

This channel serves as my public platform to share my knowledge, skills, and experiences to individuals who want to take back control of their own minds and bodies.

Feel free to subscribe and hit the bell if you'd like to learn more on fitness and health.

If you like this video, do feel free to share, bookmark, like, comment, subscribe and hit that notification bell (this will help get this video out to more people).

These videos are for everyone all around the world :)

But before that, remember to Like, Subscribe, and Hit the Notification Bell, ya? I share content on this channel often so if you'd like to learn how you can get a leaner and fitter body without depriving yourself of your favourite food and without countless hours exercising, do consider subscribing :)

If you'd like me to be your coach for personal training or small group training, you can check out

If you'd like to lose weight, here's your invitation to my 4-Day FREE coaching program:

Committed to your health,

Coach Sharm, MSc

#coachsharm #healthy #mindset #movement #fitness #fatloss #weightloss #motivation #diet #dietplan #dieting #fit #nutrition #health #diettips #howtoloseweight #loseweight #exercise #mindset

fitter

Post a Comment

0 Comments