Advertisement

Target VS. Hallmark Christmas🎄 Ornament Shopping | Who Has The Best Ornaments

Target VS. Hallmark Christmas🎄 Ornament Shopping | Who Has The Best Ornaments Enjoy my shopping journey traveling to 6 states shopping for Christmas Keepsake Ornaments. In this video you'll visit a Target in Delaware and a Hallmark in New Jersey.

They say toddlers will never remember traveling at age 2; well this was my creative way of helping Legend remember Christmas Covid-19 2020.

Stay Tuned for more travels to New York, and Philly Philadelphia. Feel free to watch my travels to Washington D.C., Deleware and Maryland.

After Christmas I will continue my insider journey to my Gardening Lifestyle and ALL THINGS REAL ESTATE!

If you are shopping, I wish you a happy great deal!

Subscribe & See You All Again! 👋🏽
Instagram:
Website:
Twitter:
Email: schappilyandfamily@gmail.com

#Christmas #Vlogmas #Shopping #TravelVlog
#Covid19Travel #Mask2020

prayer,good weather,2020,parents,mom,son,blackfamily,holidays,Santa,Christmastree,competition,Santa,nation,unity,Wonderland,cars,surprise,family,tree,hand sanitizer,traveling,dog,fortnite,cookie monster,memories,star wars,coffee lovers,firetruck,truck,airplanes,mortocycle,puppy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments