Advertisement

How I Made A Crusader Style Diamond Pendant

How I Made A Crusader Style Diamond Pendant To shop this Bobby White pendant, go to
Go to to get a free trial and 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.

The Future King pendant is made from 18k yellow gold, diamonds, black diamonds and emeralds.

The music in this video was by Epidemic Sound.

Also you can follow me on other social media channels from the links below. Thank you for watching.

Follow me on Instagram:
Like my Facebook page: Contact me: bobby@bobbywhite.com

bobby white,jewellery,how jewellery is made,making a pendant,pendant,bobby white pendant,gold pendant,diamond pendent,diamonds,jewellery making,jewelry making,pendant making,how its made,making pendants by hand,making pendants from gold,making a diamond pendant,bobby white jewellery,crusader pendant,crusader chain,crusader necklace,crusader,

Post a Comment

0 Comments