Advertisement

Don't ever disrespect me or my friends again bitch Solush (XI.Control)

Don't ever disrespect me or my friends again bitch Solush (XI.Control) Don't get confused by seeing a lot KOA Members in video : [KOA] Claude = [KOA] Termid, and [KOA] Super, [KOA] Tags, [KOA] Eastside , [KOA] Ocean, [YBN] Downfall all are friends...
bitch Solush don't you dare to disrespect me again ugly bitch noname idiot 16 years old Israelian Girl, u only have a big mouth trash talker idiot lesbian ugly bitch, and now you can go cry like a pig idiot, after you lost to me 17-13 in hornet and saying you are hornet queen but you keep making excuses like an idiot and acting big but u noname sucker who can bark all day without being able to fight.
Also Wolf (not all) y'all so easy noobs without any effort i could win y'all i just don't give a fuck about wolf anymore.
#KOA Control, All [NXS] and [XI] Suck Dick.
#SolushSuckDick
I also forgot to put Solush's picture when she's in the beach (she got small boobs tho 15 y.o kido) :

Shoutout to : Super, Tamplier

#KOA,#SolushSuckDick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments