Advertisement

Building bridges into Area 52 so I can find out what they've been hiding from us the whole time πŸ‘½

Building bridges into Area 52 so I can find out what they've been hiding from us the whole time πŸ‘½ Back with some more Poly Bridge for your viewing (dis)pleasure
Hope you enjoy the video! We on the secret levels so don't tell anyone!

Subscribe for more:
Look at my pics:
Keep up on my tweets!
Follow my twitch:

-» and by bbno$




» Song - Quarantine Freestyle


----------------
Background music and some sound effects from

Poly Bridge,Poly,Bridge,bridge building game,bridge builder,bridge building,kryoz,kryozgaming,kryoz poly bridge,poly bridge 2,poly bridge area 52,area 52,final levels,secret stage,secret levels,Puzzle game,Commentary,Gameplay,Poly Bridge Lets Play,Poly Bridge Ep1,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments