Advertisement

ASMR E-Girl Tries To Give You Tingles

ASMR E-Girl Tries To Give You Tingles Go to for 15% off your order! Brought to you by Raycon.

------------------------------ My Etsy Stores: -----------------------------





----------------------------------- Spotify --------------------------------------

🎧

------------------------------ ASMR APP: -----------------------------



------------------------------ Social Media ---------------------------------

►Facebook:

►Twitter:

►Instagram:

►Patreon: (Discord rewards etc.)

►Second Channel:


------------------------------ Donate ------------------------------

►My favourite charity:
►Paypal:
►Bitcoin: 1JeRcYHSoJJxFGNLinw9BdrEAzQxKFBviF
►Amazon:

------------------------------ My Equipment & Favs ------------------------------
Mic 1 Blue Yeti:
Blue Yeti X:
Mic 2 Røde nt1 with shock mount:
Blue Yeti Boom Arm:
Blue Yeti Shock Mount:
Zoom H6 recorder:
XLR Cables:
My Camera:
Green screen,stand and lighting:

My Favorite Chocolate:

My BB Cream:
My Toner:
My Sunscreen:



------------------------------ Contact ------------------------------

💼Business Inquiries: ben@zeesmedia.com

asmr,egirl,E-girl,asmr egirl,giving you tingles,asmr for tingles,asmr mic brushing,mic brushing,virtual,stress,relief,anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments