Advertisement

AITA for blowing up on my friends for sexualizing me constantly?

AITA for blowing up on my friends for sexualizing me constantly? Bringing you the freshest and best posts from r/AmItheAsshole in the laziest manner! No lies, all the videos on this channel are generated automatically. Just taking it one step further than your average reddit channel that uses text-to-speech.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posts in this video:
AITA for joking about making sure that my female coworker and I (a guy) would share a room when I book our hotel for our team outing? - by u/am1theassh0le


AITA for blowing up on my friends for sexualizing me constantly? - by u/Devastated511


AITA for turning down everyone's second hand stuff for my baby ? - by u/okicoco


AITA for limiting my parents visit? - by u/froggieslc


WIBTA for kicking my MIL out of my apartment for snooping and using it against us? - by u/throwra_lkahsdjasj


AITA for not “clarifying” my sexuality to my neighbours? - by u/throwawaygay12341



Used assets:
Background from pixabay:


Sounds from freesound.org by newagesoup and supersnd


AmItheAsshole,aita,r/AmItheAsshole,posts from AmItheAsshole,posts from r/AmItheAsshole,r/aita,posts from aita,posts from r/aita,judge,judgement,decision,verdict,reddit,reading,reddit reading,read,bot,redditbot,funny,fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments