Advertisement

Wham! - Everything She Wants (Official Video)

Wham! - Everything She Wants (Official Video) Wham!'s official music video for 'Everything She Wants'. Click to listen to Wham! on Spotify:
‘Listen without Prejudice/MTV Unplugged’ – OUT NOW. Listen on Spotify here and get the album here
Get the Fantasy single here

Music updates
Official website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Lyrics
Oh yeah
Work

Somebody told me
Boy, everything she wants is everything she sees
I guess I must have loved you
'Cause I said you were the perfect girl for me, baby

But now we're six months older
And everything you want and everything you see
Is out of reach, not good enough
I don't know what the hell you want from me but boy

Somebody tell me, won't you tell me
Why I work so hard for you?
Give you money
All to give you money"

Wham,Whamvevo,george michael,acoustic,careless whisper,music,video,Wham! Everything She Wants Official,edge of heaven,instrumental,Wham! Everything She Wants Lyrics,Make It Big,freedom,alternative,wake me up before you go-go,indie,vevo,official,Wham! Everything She Wants,download,remix,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,i'm your man,last christmas,Wham! lyrics,Club Tropicana,Sony,music video,single,everything,

Post a Comment

0 Comments