Advertisement

STUDY WITH ME FOR FINALS || how i stay organized through it all

STUDY WITH ME FOR FINALS || how i stay organized through it all #Grammarly
Remember to sign up for a free account and get 20% off Grammarly Premium:

Finals are around the corner which means I've had a lot of days in my life that look like this. This is basically what a normal day would look like for me that I wouldn't normally vlog, but maybe I can motivate you to study with me and get in it!

πŸ™ƒIf you wanna stalk me a lil:
IG:
Depop:
Spotify:

✨Use code ALIAPGA for 15% off your first Public Goods order!!

✨Get 5$ off your GOLDE order!

✨ Use code ALIA10 for 10% off your first Cocokind order!


Camera I use: Sony ZV-1

Edit with Final Cut Pro X


LOVE YOU ALL

als

study with me,study motivation,study with me for finals vlog,real time study with me,study with me live,study with me pomodoro,motivation,college student,college student day in the life,college student vlog,day in the life of a college student,alia zaita,linda sun,healthy habits,habits,realistic day in my life,online school,online school morning routines,morning routine,productive morning routine,how to stay motivated,online college,day in the life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments