Advertisement

Quinn XCII - Tough (Official Video) ft. Noah Kahan

Quinn XCII - Tough (Official Video) ft. Noah Kahan "Tough" by Quinn XCII feat. Noah Kahan
Listen to Quinn XCII:

Subscribe to the official Quinn XCII YouTube channel:

Watch more Quinn XCII videos:

Follow Quinn XCII:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Spotify:
YouTube:

Lyrics:
You're not so tough
I know that nightlight's on when you sleep
You're not so tough
Yeah, you watch Eat Pray Love on repeat
And I'm sure you'd win in an altercation
But you're still insecure to me
Oh, so mess me up
I know you're not so tough

#QuinnXCII #Tough #OfficialVideo

tough,tough quinn xcii,quinn xcii,quinn xcii tough,tough noah kahan,noah kahan,your not so tough,tought,tough quinn,stacy quinn xcii,quinn tough,you're not so tough,quinn,music,noah kahan tough,not so tough,my mix,tough song,quin xcii,quinn xcii coffee,quinn xcii flare guns,quinn xcii straightjacket,quinn xcii another day in paradise,Columbia,Pop,Quinn XCII feat. Noah Kahan,Tough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments