Advertisement

Making Shoyu Ramen from Just One Chicken (kind of) Recipe

Making Shoyu Ramen from Just One Chicken (kind of) Recipe Follow me on instagram:
Support the Channel on Patreon:
Shop way of ramen:
My Podcast:

My attempt last year:
Ramen Rotas:
Ramen Lord's Book:

This was a runback of sorts. i tried to make a bowl of one chicken ramen last year and it was not very good to say the least. I wanted to give it another shot and use everything that I learned over the past year to see if I could actually make it work this time. It turned out much better, but it wasn't as easy as I thought. Had a lot of setbacks along the way and flavors did not come together as easy as I would have liked them to. After a few bowls of terrible ramen though, I was able to find a mix of components that worked pretty well.

Ingredients:
Soup:
1 Chicken (Broken down minus thighs and drum sticks)
Chicken feet (Optional)
double the weight of the chicken parts in water
Green onions
garlic
ginger

Tare:
150ml koikuchi shoyu
20ml Tamari
5ml Mirin
3g brown sugar

Aroma oil
Chicken fat
canola oil
green onions
garlic

ramen,ramen noodles,how to make ramen,how to make shoyu ramen,beginner shoyu ramen recipe,shoyu ramen recipe,chicken ramen recipe,easy chicken ramen recipe,how to make japanese ramen,japanese ramen recipe,ramen recipe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments