Advertisement

How Tiffany Haddish Found out She Won a Grammy for “BlackMitzvah” Best comedy Album.

How Tiffany Haddish Found out She Won a Grammy for “BlackMitzvah” Best comedy Album. I was Working today for @kidssaythedarndestthings
Airing very soon on @cbstv . The Producers decided to tell me I WON a Grammy while I was interviewing these two young ladies Lauren and Ava, that want to someday be president of the United States of America. I was flooded with a such a since of accomplishment and relief. I kinda didn’t know what to say. I just wanted to cry but I knew it would have confused the babies. So I decided to use that moment to teach and share my feelings. Thank you @recordingacademy for the honor. Thank you to everyone that made #blackmitzvah happen @pushitproductions @pagehurwitz #wandasykes #netflix #JackieKnobbe #Dionnewynn #yvettesheldon #LawRoach #jerrodcarmichael #lilrelhowery #chrisspencer #shereadyproductions #SHEREADY

Album.

Post a Comment

0 Comments