Advertisement

Why do we need to pray? |Rodge Trip

Why do we need to pray? |Rodge Trip Video Title: Why do we need to pray? |Rodge Trip

Hey you what's up mga katrip!

Well, I don't know if you will find this question so easy but It's really struggling when you pray and it seems like nothing is happening. Does God really listen to us?

I hope mga ka-trip this video will help a lot for us.. May you enjoy watching it. Praying that you could also get something on this..
Correction about the word praying and prayer in my statements.. Some of them I misused in a wrong way. Thank you so much!

I give credit for some videos and photos to Pexels and pics art. Disclaimer to some videos they're not mine.





God bless you guys!







Fb: Rodge Stotomas Tarroza
Instagram: RockleyRodd15

#pray
#faith
#believe

RodgeTrip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments