Advertisement

THE. BIGGEST. BLAST. Mists of Tirna Scithe +15 - Enhancement Shaman POV | World of Warcraft | Waves

THE. BIGGEST. BLAST. Mists of Tirna Scithe +15 - Enhancement Shaman POV | World of Warcraft | Waves This was one of the keys I played this week. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to play as many keys as I would've liked to, but atleast I got some good ones done. The affixes felt a lot better than last week, but still pretty melee unfriendly. The burst however was crazy. I hope you enjoy watching.
If you got any questions, feel free to post them below! :)

Talents:
Forceful Winds, Stormflurry, Spirit Wolf, Hailstorm, Feral Lunge, Sundering, Ascendance

You can check me out here:





#Enhancement #Shaman #MythicPlus

WoW,World,of,Warcraft,SL,Shadowlands,Enhancement,Enhance,Shaman,Mythic,Plus,Dungeon,Dungeons,Mists,Tirna,Scithe,+15,15,Timed,In time,Talents,Guide,DPS,Blast,Verstärker,Verstärkung,Schamane,Windfury,Stormstrike,Chain Harvest,Damage,Spec,Specialization,Mythisch,M+,Mythic+,Mythisch+,POV,Waves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments