Advertisement

So, Sunless said he could beat me in a 1v1..

So, Sunless said he could beat me in a 1v1.. I wasn't planning on playing him, but a challenge is a challenge. Will he be able to get his revenge in a 1v1 on me?


►Sunlesskhan:

Hey, you might not know this but for the last 3 months, I've been having my exams at uni and had to work overtime to be able to bring weekly uploads. This has worked pretty well, as I doubt you noticed any inconsistencies due to me somehow keeping the schedule going against all odds. Well, tomorrow is the last exam and I can't wait to be back fully focused on YouTube. Thank you for the continued support during what has been the most stressful time of my life. Now, today we get challenged to a 1v1 by Sunless after my 11 game losing streak in the solo duels playlist. Will Sunless be able to take his revenge and kick me while I'm down, or will I be able to bounce back and start a win streak? Well, if we royally fail this session, there is always place to start randomizing cars and playing with the likes of Gizmo, Scarab and Merc. Imagine if in RLCS, teams could pick the other teams cars, that would be both hilarious and fun. Just think about it, Pro Players like Squishy, Lethamyr, JZR, Scrubkilla etc. doing this challenge.

Next video will again focus dribbles, fakes and more as well as the beloved fails and funny moments. I tried to shift my focus on ball resets, no flips, triple plays and more of freestyling in general, so if I can, I will be releasing a Funny Moments video next.

#MERTZY #RocketLeague #RLCS
______________________________________________________________

►DISCORD SERVER!:
►TWITCH:
►TWITTER:

CAMERA SETTINGS:
______________________________________________________________
Thank you to my Gold Patrons, you guys are IT, you know... it!!

AdrianFear
demonhunter0112
Terenity

Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:
______________________________________________________________
Funny RLCS Qualifiers
Funny Compilation
Funny Rocket League
Funny Moments
Best Goals
Competitive Highlights

rocket league,rocket league funny,rocket league funny compilation,rocket league funny moments,rocket league freestyle,rocket league tips,rocket league challenge,random,salty opponent,toxic player,toxic opponent,randomizing,ballchaser,tryhard,tournament,flick,2v2,rlcs qualifier,rlcs,qualifier,finals,3v3,esports,rlrs qualifiers,rlrs,sunless,scuffed station,rocket league 1v1,spacestation gaming,rivals series,osm,youtuber 1v1,sunlesskhan,1v1,1v1 rocket league,

Post a Comment

0 Comments