Advertisement

My MOST IMPORTANT Build To Date! 👶🏻

My MOST IMPORTANT Build To Date! 👶🏻 This build was by far my MOST IMPORTANT Build to date. With the baby due any day now, my wife requested a rocking chair. Instead of dropping 3k on one, i decided to try building it for myself.

NEW MUGS ☕️ & MERCH 👕 ! -

Check out the entire RACE TO FINISH THE HOUSE before the baby comes series!
8 Weeks to Finish My House......Before -

DEMOLISHING My Stairs: The Race To Finish Before The Baby Comes! -

We Make A BIG MISTAKE 😳 - The Race To Finish Before The Baby Comes! -

MORE MISTAKES - The Race To Finish Before The Baby Comes! -

WE FINISH THE STAIRCASE! - The Race To Finish Before The Baby Comes! -

Rocking Chair Plan -

Here are some more remodeling videos -
SURPRISING My Wife With a Living Room Makeover-

AMAZING Home Bar Build With COFFEE & BEER Taps in the Wall! -

INSANE Bedroom Transformation! I FIND A HIDDEN FIREPLACE! -

TRANSFORMING Windows to French Doors - EPIC Deck Series pt.6 -

Some of our Fan Favorite Videos Right Now
IMPOSSIBLE Floating "Cave" Table Build -

3 LEVELS of Cutting Boards - Beginner to PRO Build -

MERCHANDISE -
PLANS -
SAFETY GLASSES -

Proudly Supported By:
Woodcraft -
Timberland PRO -
BITS & BITS - CODE - MALECKI15 = 15% Off

#RockingChair #NewDad #FirstBaby

My Top Tools and Product Affiliates
Woodworking Tools -
Metalworking Tools -
Favorite Finishes -
My Camera Gear -

John Malecki,John Malecki Builds,Woodworking,How To,Rocking Chair,New Dad,Craftsman Rocker,Baby Rocker,Craftsman Rocking Chair,Rocking Chair Build,DIY Rocking Chair,New Baby Gift,Baby Gift,new born baby,baby gift,moms rocking chair,maloof rocker,modern rocker,maloof rocking chair,how to build a rocking chair,how to upholster a seat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments