Advertisement

My Minimal Office and Desk Setup | Work From Home (2021)

My Minimal Office and Desk Setup | Work From Home (2021) The first 1000 people to use the link will get a free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership:

This is a video showing my office and desk setup as we move into 2021. Ive adapted it so as to be as productive as possible. I hope you enjoy this video

Timestamps
00:00 - Intro
00:38 - Comparing my older setups
02:45 - Sofa seating
03:30 - Carpet
04:14 - Bedside table + light
04:45 - All storage
06:20 - Desk + chair

Desk items

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ For US viewers:

Jarvis Standing Desk -

Fully Desk Chair -


πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί For EU Viewers

Jarvis Standing desk -

Fully Desk chair -


πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ For UK Viewers

Fully Jarvis standing desk -

Fully Desk Chair -




All other items, same links for all countries:


LG 34" Ultrawide Monitor - (currently unavailable, but use this link to find other similar monitors)

Laptop stand -

Vesa monitor arm -

3D Wall World Map -

LogiTech MX master 2S mouse -

USB 3.0 extension cable -

USB 3.0 to USBC adapter -

USB-C multiport -

Black leather desk pad -

IKEA sofa - Can't find the link anymore :(



My eBooks πŸ“˜
- Medical school personal statement guide (with 9 real examples)
- My actual Biomedical science First class dissertation


Socials



Enquiries
business.anasnuurali@gmail.com

Blog and newsletter (articles every Sunday):


Favourite iPad screen protector:


If you want to send me stuff, clothing, tech, or products to unbox in my tech videos, please do so to the PO Box below.

Anass Nuur Ali
PO Box 76050
LONDON
SW18 9RA

Camera I use:
Main camera: Sony a6500 -

(2021)

Post a Comment

0 Comments